1. The website automatically collects information from cookies only.
2. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. When you return to websites – or visit websites that use the same cookies – they recognise these cookies and therefore your browsing device.
3. Website operator Hosten Polska Sp.z.o.o. Sp.K registered at Biznesowa 31, 26-600 Radom is an entity that controls cookies – sends them to the user’s device and has access to them.
• Adjusting the website content to user’s individual preferences, which means that cookies recognize the user’s device to present the personalised information to enhance the experience of using the website;
• Anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how people use our webiste and to help use improve its structure and content and also help us measure the level of website popularity;
• Logging into our service;
• Keeping the user logged on every page of our website;
5. Our website uses two type of cookies – session and permanent. Session cookies are temporary files stored in the memory of a browser until the session is over (closing browser, logging out, changing website). Permanent cookies are stored in the user’s device until removed or by a given period.
6. Cookies can be managed through the settings of the web browser. User can choose to block or restrict cookies from being placed on his computer or other device. Cookies can also be periodically reviewed and disabled if a need be. Remember that most of the browsers is set by default to accept cookies policy on used device.
7. Please be aware that if certain cookies are disabled, changed or not accepted, some services or features of our website may not be provided.
8. Cookies used (placed in the user’s device) may be shared with our partners and advertising companies working with Hosten Polska.
9. Information on web browser settings is available in ‘HELP’ section or its owner website.
According to art. 13 paragraph 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to relationships with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (OJ L 2016, No. 119)
- Hosten Polska Sp. z.o.o. Sp. K informs that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is a company under the name of Hosten Polska Sp.z.o.o. Sp. K Biznesowa street 31, 26-600 Radom, registered in the Register of Enterpreneurs of the National Court register kept by the District Court of Warsaw, 14th Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000375315, represented by the general partner , Hosten Polska Sp.z.o.o. (KRS no. 0000235506) hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
2. The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer. In matters regarding the personal data protection and in order to implement your rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the registered office indicated in point 1 of this clause with any issues regarding protection of your personal data
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of:
3.1. necessary to fulfil a contract to which you are a party, based on art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. of GDPR;
3.2. necessary to conclude a contract based on your interest in the offer, based on art. 6 paragraph 1 (b) of GDPR;
3.3. depending on granting consent for the purpose of recruitment/marketing, based on art. 6 paragraph 1 of GDPR;
3.4. fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, in accordance with the article 6 par. 1 (c) of GDPR;
3.5. measuring the level of customer satisfaction which is the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest and determining the quality of the service as well as the level of customer satisfaction with the products and services we provide, in accordance with the article 6 par.1 (f) of GDPR;
3.6. possible investigation of defence against claims, as an execution of our legitimate interest, in accordance with the article 6 par.1 (f) of GDPR;
3.7. offering you products and services as fulfilment of our legitimate interest in direct marketing, including products and services provided by our partners and selecting them accordingly to your needs or profiling, in accordance with art.6 par. 1 (f) GDPR. Profiling is used to analyse your preferences in order to adjust the profiles to provide services for you. Making decisions in an automated manner is necessary in order to conclude a contract or perform a contract to which you are a party. We do not use your personal data for any other purposes without prior notice or if we legally need your consent.
4. Data storage period.
4.1. In case of your data being processed for the purpose of performing the contract to which you are a party, we inform you that it will be processed for the period in which any claims related to this contract may arise resulting from the Civil Code or Tax Law regulations, as well as for 5 years counted from the end of the calendar year in which the tax obligation arose. In case of the employment data, the law requires their storage for 50 years. However, personal data of candidates for employment are kept for 2 years. Job applicants have the right to contact us and ask to delete their data.
4.2. data processed for the purpose of the direct marketing of our products and services are stored until withdrawal of consent.
5. Your personal data may be made available to the following recipients:
- entities from our capital group and our partners with whom we cooperate by combining products or services.
- our subcontractors like: accounting firms or law firms
6. You are entitled to:
6.1. access your personal data and to receive their copy;
6.2. transfer your data;
6.3. correct your personal data;
6.4. delete your data (‘become forgotten’)
6.5. limit data processing;
6.6. lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, that is to the President of the Office for the Protection
6.7. information on personal data violation
6.8. consent witdrawal if it is the basis of their processing
6.9. profiling information
You have the right to object to your personal data processing, based on which we will stop processing your data for the purposes stated in point 3, except when we prove that we have legally justified reasons, overriding your interests, rights and freedom, in particular within our legitimate interest and when the data are necessary to establish, investigate or defend claims.
7. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to:
7.1. provide services based on agreements, orders, invoices;
7.2. prepare and offer and conclude a contract for Administrator other services.
In case of further question please do not hesitate to contact us.